UUUChem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» No Clear Mind Discography
Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 am by 

Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 am by 

Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:20 am by 

» Indian Kamasutra Mob Wap 3gp
Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:12 am by 

Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:12 am by 

Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:11 am by 

» Green Tea Extract
Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:24 am by beautifuldream

» How to Decode a Ford Part Number
Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:43 pm by cherry2005

» How to choose the engine of Volvo V40
Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:01 pm by cherry2005

Poll

So, why'd you pick chemistry?

Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_lcap0%Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_lcap25%Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_lcap25%Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_lcap50%Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_lcap0%Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI

Go down

Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI  Empty Let Me Tell You Something about HDMI

Post  yufei Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:14 am

2009 was called the first year of HD by some insiders. HD was stepping down to ordinary people’s home after a year. On one hand, the network of various sources of HDTV high-definition format is increasing. On the other hand, the HDTV has become the standard configurations of many families. There are sources and TV can play a high-definition format, the only question is how to connect them and make them work effectively. Then, a new kind of multimedia user interface - HDMI appeared in the users' vision, it has become the entrance into the HD world of the users. What to do with it? What's the advantage of it actually? As a "HD snoop", I will do a research about it.

At present, HDMI1.3 version of hd cable is most widely used, but some brand manufacturers like Return highest rate in this of 4K resolution, covering 2K * functions such as 3D Over HDMI cables HDMI1.4 version in the market that lifts a hurricane, That lifts a hurricane in the market and pursued by many HD fans.

The audio supports 8 channels of 96 kHz or mono channel of 192 kHz digital audio transmission HDMI, also can support digital audio transmission. All the stereo fans know that in addition to spend on equipment, players will also cost a lot on video audio cables. And now, just need one HDMI cable to connect related equipment, then you can enjoy cinema audio-visual effects at home, it really saves a lot of money.
Get more chioce of the electrical equipment here.

yufei

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum